Friday, March 7, 2008

Next Stocking on Monday, March 10 at 10 p.m.

First, I just want to say "thank you" to everyone who has been so enthusiastic and complimentary of my carrier designs. It gives me so much joy to learn that you find my carriers beautiful and comfortable. And thanks to all of my lovely friends who have been so kind to send me notes of congratulations and best wishes. Your support means so much to me.

I've been busy sewing and coming up with new Oliviabolivia Mei Tais to stock in my Hyena Cart. I have finished two and I hope to complete at least one, possibly two, more in the next few days. I am planning to stock on Monday, March 10, beginning at 10 p.m. (Eastern Time Zone). Same as last time, I will stagger each carrier in 10-minute increments. Below are previews of what's to come. Stay tuned to this blog and my Hyena Cart store for updates and photos of other OB MTs as I complete them.

Maia, $155 SOLD

Two more beautiful prints from the Ginger Blossom collection from Michael Miller. Bright, happy, cheerful! Body is aqua baby cord and features heart appliques. Decorative stitching on seams and hood border. Straps are hand-dyed pale avocado canvas with heart applique. Reverses to same blue/green print.




Fiona, $155 SOLD

Pale kiwi green baby cord with fun bright pink floral print. Hood is coral pink baby cord with flower applique, reversing to the kiwi baby cord. Butterfly appliques on body under hood and reverse of hood. Decorative stitching on seams. Straps are chocolate brown canvas with butterfly applique. Reverses to chocolate canvas.

No comments: